Re: [HACKERS] PostgreSQL LOGO

От jwieck@debis.com (Jan Wieck)
Тема Re: [HACKERS] PostgreSQL LOGO
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> > Hrmmmm...that one almost sounds perfect...its accurate, no? :)
> >

> > On Sat, 27 Mar 1999, Michael Robinson wrote:
> >
> > > Backed by PostgreSQL
> > >
> > >     -Michael Robinson
> > >

> Yes.

    I like it too - done.

    Is  that  all  now the final? Should the logo go onto all the
    menu pages for the left frame?

    Also I think we should include the "Backed  by"  GIF  in  the
    v6.5  distribution.   Along  with a small README telling that
    our preferred style to get embedded is with an HREF to us but
    with BORDER=0.

Jan