Re: [HACKERS] PostgreSQL LOGO (was: Developers Globe (FINAL))

От jwieck@debis.com (Jan Wieck)
Тема Re: [HACKERS] PostgreSQL LOGO (was: Developers Globe (FINAL))
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian wrote:

> >     I've  removed  that jaundice one and slightly polished up the
> >     jewel.  There's now a "Carried by" logo too.  And I've  added
> >     another idea to the whole thing - just take a look.
>
> I like it.  Can we add color back into the elephant in the jewel?

    No.  The  golden  one  (actually  it  was more yellow) looked
    really sick, and it's contrast to the jewel was too  low  for
    the "Carried by" size.

Jan

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] PostgreSQL LOGO (was: Developers Globe (FINAL))
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] PostgreSQL LOGO (was: Developers Globe (FINAL))