Re: [HACKERS] PostgreSQL LOGO (was: Developers Globe (FINAL))

От jwieck@debis.com (Jan Wieck)
Тема Re: [HACKERS] PostgreSQL LOGO (was: Developers Globe (FINAL))
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> Can you make the Diamond/Elephant a seperate image easily?  It makes a
> *perfect* stand alone logo... :)

    /*  the  characters */ and change the viewpoint - that's all.
    Maybe I have to change some light positions too  to  get  the
    same  reflections  from  the  other viewpoint, but that's not
    that hard to do.

Jan

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] PostgreSQL LOGO (was: Developers Globe (FINAL))
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] PostgreSQL LOGO (was: Developers Globe (FINAL))