Re: [HACKERS] Re: Developers Globe (FINAL)

От jwieck@debis.com (Jan Wieck)
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Re: Developers Globe (FINAL)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> On Fri, 19 Mar 1999, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> >
> > I think I like the 3rd developers globe.  Can we try it without
> > stickpins?  I think it is looking confusing.  Looks like there is enough
> > room in England on that image to show everyone as red dome, rather than
> > a stickpin.
>
>    I agree about the 3rd globe, but disagree about the stick pins...I
> like them, personally...reminds me about how one does military tactical
> maps *grin*

    I  like  them  too :-). Maybe Bruce is right that they should
    look more like silver.

    I've changed them and placed a magnifying glass  over  europe
    as  Example  5.   Even  if  it hides some parts of the map, I
    think it's useful (not everyone has a real  magnifying  glass
    handy so a virtual one isn't a bad thing).

Jan