Re: [HACKERS] Re: Developers Globe (FINAL)

От jwieck@debis.com (Jan Wieck)
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Re: Developers Globe (FINAL)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> > >     I've  installed  that one with different coloured flashes now
> > >     on the main site  developers  page.  The  map  image  is  now
> > >     700x270  in  jpeg  and  with  a  good quality (95% - in lower
> > >     quality the red dots get too diffuse).
> > >
> > >     I checked that it works with Netscape 4.05 and MS-IE 4.0.
> > >
> > >     Does anyone have problems with it?
> >
> > My only comment/problem...the underlying logo, IMHO, detracts from the
> > dots ... some of them you really have to pick at to see, with the logo
> > overshadowing it...
>
> I have to agree on this.

    Man - first it is too flat, now the logo detracs, the flashes
    cause problems and ppl vote agains. Next  someone  want's  it
    back rotating :-)

    OK,  ok  -  but slow motion now. A version that works for NS4
    and IE4 is in place. Let's  leave  it  there  until  we  have
    something  better.  I really wanted to get my fingers back on
    raytracing for a long time and that time is now. I'll produce
    some  different  map's  the next days and place them all into
    ~wieck/index.html, then we can have a voting.

Jan

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Developers Globe (FINAL)
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Developers Globe (FINAL)