Re: developers globe

От jwieck@debis.com (Jan Wieck)
Тема Re: developers globe
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> Are you ready to install the blinking map in the main site?

    Not yet.

    I  still have problems with the incompatibilities between NS4
    and IE4.  It's terrible.

    I have the whole map inside a centered table entry.

    If I don't put  the  main  image  (the  map  itself)  into  a
    diversion,  I  can  get  the  x,y location of the image after
    and y. But then I'm unable to get the position in IE4.

    OTOH,  if I put the image into a diversion with a style, then
    I can get the position in both browsers. But this  time,  NS4
    does  very strange things if I resize the browser window (the
    image jumps out of table into the upper left  corner  of  the
    window :-}).

    I'm  still  playing  around  with  it locally. Hope to have a
    solution later today.

Jan