Re: [HACKERS] Developers globe

От jwieck@debis.com (Jan Wieck)
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Developers globe
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> > >     Alternatively  you  might  put  a  map behind it and use some
> > >     Jscript to write the names into  the  status  line  when  the
> > >     pointer is over the dots.
> >
> > Oh, I like that one...anyone know Javascript? :)
>
> No.

    Dunno  if  that's possible (popping something up in an image)
    with Javascript. Maybe that must be done  in  an  applet.  Or
    what  Venice suggested, splitting up the image into hundred's
    of peaces, putting the names into the ALT attributes and  let
    the  browser do it. For sake not every browser show's the ALT
    text when you hold the pointer over an image.

    Maybe I should do some tests.

Jan