Re: [HACKERS] trouble with rules

От jwieck@debis.com (Jan Wieck)
Тема Re: [HACKERS] trouble with rules
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian wrote:

> >     So can someone please tell me how INTERSECT/EXCEPT works?
>
> Are the regression tests he supplied installed yet.  Should be samples
> in there.

    Does  not  seem  so,  and  if,  they  don't  touch anything I
    reverted.

> >     I'll deuglify the code while working on  it  then  :-}.  It's
> >     really  hard  to  read  (must have been written in a 120 char
> >     wide window or so).
>

> Yes.  Just run pgindent on any files you want, or I will do it if you
> tell me where.  I ran it on some optimizer file.  I can easily do a
> whole directory if no one else is working in there.

    I'm actually hacking on the TIME QUAL issue. Maybe  it  turns
    out  that my thought's are complete, and if Vadim agrees then
    I would like to move it in.  I'm sure I have  to  touch  many
    directories  (parser, rewrite, executor, utils/time I have so
    far). So please don't for now.

Jan