Re: [HACKERS] v6.4.3 ?

От jwieck@debis.com (Jan Wieck)
Тема Re: [HACKERS] v6.4.3 ?
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] v6.4.3 ?  (Bruce Momjian <maillist@candle.pha.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> On Sun, 7 Feb 1999, Bruce Momjian wrote:
>
> > Now I see why you patching against 6.4.
>
> The arguments for a v6.4.3 make sense to me...tell me when you wish for
> this to be created, and it shall be done :)

    A  week  or  so before we start v6.5 BETA will be enough so I
    have the time to build the v6.4.3 feature patch before having
    to respond to v6.5 BETA calls.

    Don't remember what's all fixed between v6.4.2 and now.

    Does anyone else know about bugs that are still in the REL6_4
    branch and could be fixed without adding features?

Jan