Re: [HACKERS] equal: don't know whether nodes of type 600 are equal

От jwieck@debis.com (Jan Wieck)
Тема Re: [HACKERS] equal: don't know whether nodes of type 600 are equal
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:

> I do not think that extending copyObject to handle 604 (T_SelectStmt)
> is necessarily the right fix here.  I am casting a wary eye on
> the first lines of ExplainOneQuery:
>
>    /* plan the queries (XXX we've ignored rewrite!!) */
>    plan = planner(query);
>
> I think the real problem is that the EXCEPT/INTERSECT code is dependent
> on rewrite work that is not being done in the EXPLAIN path, and that
> we need to fix that underlying problem rather than patching the symptom.
> Otherwise we'll likely just hit another symptom...

    I  added  the  call  to QueryRewrite() in ExplainQuery() some
    time ago. So the comment  in  ExplainOneQuery()  isn't  right
    (and I should have removed that).

Jan

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] One I've never seen before:
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] One I've never seen before: