Re: [HACKERS] Small patches in copy.c and trigger.c

От jwieck@debis.com (Jan Wieck)
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Small patches in copy.c and trigger.c
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> Hello!
>
> On Mon, 1 Feb 1999, Jan Wieck wrote:
> >     I've  just  committed  two  very simple patches to copy.c and
> >     trigger.c which caused backend to grow until transaction end.
>
>    Any chance I will see the patch? Or even better, postgres 6.4.3? Recently I
> got a problem loading db dump...

    Must  be  something  different. I've checked v6.4 and v6.4.2,
    and the duplicate palloc()  for  values  isn't  there.  Since
    triggers are created after loading the data in any dump, that
    one couldn't be it either.

    I'll do some memory tests with copy in the released  versions
    and if I find something, put a patch onto the ftp server.

Jan