NUMERIC stuff committed

От jwieck@debis.com (Jan Wieck)
Тема NUMERIC stuff committed
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian wrote:

> [...]
> oids into that range, while we have never used oids over 1644.  Just
> start at 1650 and head toward 16384.  We have roughly 16200 unused
> system oids left.

    I've  just  committed  the NUMERIC stuff to the CURRENT tree.
    Used OID's 1700-1767 up to now (some more  will  follow  when
    implementing the trigonometric functions).

    Well folks - it's there now and can be stressed! Don't forget
    to initdb.

    I'll add a first precision check using some  of  the  complex
    math functions with scale 1000 to the regression soon.

Jan