Re: [HACKERS] Bug in current network.c

От darcy@druid.net (D'Arcy J.M. Cain)
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Bug in current network.c
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Thus spake Andreas Zeugswetter
> a - 1506-068 (S) Operation between types "char*" and "int" is not allowed.
> gmake[3]: *** [network.o] Error 1
>
> It should probably read as follows: (but please check)
> (I sure hope it comes without those stupid wraps my mailer always
> generates)

For some reason network.c reverted to an earlier version in the tree.  Your
patch was already submitted by someone (Bruce?) but the changes, like my
other changes, were lost.  I assume that your patch is correct but the
person who submitted the previous patch should double check that nothing
else is missing.