PL/pgSQL lex/yacc produced files

От jwieck@debis.com (Jan Wieck)
Тема PL/pgSQL lex/yacc produced files
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

    PL/pgSQL  is  still  enabled in the default build. I think it
    would be good to have the same semantics for

        gram.c
        y.tab.h
        scan.c

    as we have them in backend/parser (don't remove them on  make
    clean  and ship ready to compile versions in the distribution
    that are older than gram.y and scan.l). All that must be done
    is  to  remove  them  from  the  rm line in the clean step in
    plpgsql/src/Makefile.in and add the files to CVS.

    And I don't know if the same is/isn't  already  arranged  for
    ecpg.

    BTW:  an sgml documentation for PL/pgSQL and PL/Tcl will soon
    be available.

Jan

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] SELECT ... LIMIT (trial implementation)
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] SELECT ... LIMIT (trial implementation)