Re: [HACKERS] Re: hackers-digest V1 #954

От darcy@druid.net (D'Arcy J.M. Cain)
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Re: hackers-digest V1 #954
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Thus spake The Hermit Hacker
>     I would like to see the cidr type for v6.4 myself...and believe
> Bruce was willing to do the actual integration work, if we had the code
> for it...how long would it take to have code ready to be integrated, that
> would give us a base to build from?

There was a lot of discussion about what types there should be and what
functions should operate on them.  Why not do the documentation first?
Once the documentation has been debugged, the code itself should be
relatively painless.  We'll use the documentation as a spec.