Re: [GENERAL] Where do they find the time??? Great Bridge closed now!!!??

От Matthew Rice
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Where do they find the time??? Great Bridge closed now!!!??
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
peace_flower <"alavoor[AT]"@yahoo.com> writes:
> I hope the MySQL team will drop the development and Jump into PostgreSQL
> development. Pgsql going to be the only sql server  to
> run the WORLD ECONOMY smoothly.. There is no time support and develop
> two duplicate products!! PostgreSQL is very advanced SQL server
> more advanced than mysql.

What a coincidence.  I was about to say the exact opposite.  Obviously,
PostgreSQL isn't the one true database and everyone should Jump into MySQL.
It is easier to type.

I hope your post was meant as a joke because it was hilarious.
--
matthew rice <matt@starnix.com>                               starnix inc.
tollfree: 1-87-pro-linux                        thornhill, ontario, canada