Re: Examples of projects that use Postgres "as API server"

От Thomas Kellerer
Тема Re: Examples of projects that use Postgres "as API server"
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Ben Ellis, 29.06.2014 03:10:
> Hi all,
>
> I've been using Postgres for a small project and I've been very
> impressed by its flexibility in defining new types and functions.  I
> very much like having the ability to define a clean relational model
> and then a set of functions that act as the API to the data stored in
> my model.
>
> Does anyone know of a project or projects that use Postgres in a
> fashion like this?  I'd love to read the schemas of a project like
> that.
>
> It's entirely possible that I'm just nuts, but it seems like a very
> good idea to me-- or at least a happy medium between 'the database is
> just tables' and 'cram everything into the database!'

LedgerSMB comes to mind:

http://ledgersmbdev.blogspot.de/2012/01/thoughts-on-what-to-put-in-database.html

От: Bill Moran
Сообщение: Re: Examples of projects that use Postgres "as API server"
От: Rebecca Clarke
Сообщение: Re: collecting employees who completed 5 and 10 years in the current month