Re: PostgreSQL and NeXpose Rapid 7 Vulnerbility scanning software

От Marc Bevand
Тема Re: PostgreSQL and NeXpose Rapid 7 Vulnerbility scanning software
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Arnold, Sandra <ArnoldS <at> osti.gov> writes:

> Is anyone using
> NeXpose Rapid 7 to scan your PostgreSQL databases for vulnerbilities?  If
> so, what authentication are you using to allow it to connect to your
> database?  Or, how are you configuring the software to allow it to connect
> to the database?

Hi Sandra,

Although Nexpose scans for PostgreSQL databases and can discover weak
credentials, etc, it does not currently allow endusers to specify
credentials. This feature will likely soon be available.

PS: we are being off-topic here, please use the nexpose-users mailing list: