problem with "createdb": "Can't find entrypoint of procedureget_progname in pq.dll

От Frederik
Тема problem with "createdb": "Can't find entrypoint of procedureget_progname in pq.dll
Дата
Список pgsql-cygwin
I use postgresql, a windows proof of concept.
Normally, this postgresql should run without cygwin, but I suppose that isn't
the problem of getting that message all the time.

Do I need to install a package or a specific library ?

thanx already.

Сообщение: Re: General cygwin/postgres question
Сообщение: Re: General cygwin/postgres question