Re: A question about libpgxx

От Randy Yates
Тема Re: A question about libpgxx
Дата
Re: A question about libpgxx  (jtv@xs4all.nl)
Список pgsql-interfaces
"H. Hodzic" <hodzicsh@bih.net.ba> writes:

> According to the site hosted at gborg the latest version of libpgxx is
> 2.4.2. Is this version compatible with the 8.0-win32 release?

I am finding it is not. Either that or I'm setting it up incorrectly.

I've tried to run the test suite by executing "make check" and test001
is bombing with different types of errors - timeout connection errors
and "could not translate xyz.org to address".

--RY

> Thanks.

%  Randy Yates                  % "Bird, on the wing,
%% Fuquay-Varina, NC            %   goes floating by
%%% 919-577-9882                %   but there's a teardrop in his eye..."
%%%% <yates@ieee.org>           % 'One Summer Dream', *Face The Music*, ELO
http://home.earthlink.net/~yatescr