Re: Automatic transactions in SELECT

От Thomas Kellerer
Тема Re: Automatic transactions in SELECT
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Joseph Pravato, 28.02.2013 23:50:
> That's sad to hear, unfortunately if that is the case we're probably going to have to do what you
>recommended by switching applications or adding save points in by hand.

I answered a similar question of yours on the novice list (regarding the VACUUM/autocommit problem)

For my SQL tool (SQL Workbench/J) each statement that is run interactively is guarded with a savepoint. Upon an error,
thetool automatically rolls back to the savepoint, leaving the transaction "intact" and letting you continue without
themanual need to rollback (possibly losing changes you did before that).

If you want to look at it, it's here: http://www.sql-workbench.net

Regards
Thomas