Re: PostgreSQL Live CD for 9.2.3 released

От Thomas Kellerer
Тема Re: PostgreSQL Live CD for 9.2.3 released
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Devrim GÜNDÜZ, 21.02.2013 11:48:
> Please let me know if you have any questions regarding this live CD.

Thanks for the work!

I have booted a VirtualBox system from the live CD.

Can I convert this to a "real" system?

The homepage mentions "Option to install image to hard drive" but I can't find anything on how to do this.

(Note: I'm not very experienced with Linux so I wouldn't be surprised if I'm missing something very obvious).

Thanks
Thomas