Re: .pgpass and root: a problem

От Jasen Betts
Тема Re: .pgpass and root: a problem
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 2013-02-05, Scott Mead <scottm@openscg.com> wrote:

> I would love to see pgpass storing encrypted stuff here, that'd be great...
> in the meantime...

whatever it stores will, of necessity, be sufficient to grant access to the
postgres database, libpq could be modified to use MD5 hashed passwords
in that file salted with the username. But that won't make the databse
any more secure.

--
⚂⚃ 100% natural

Сообщение: Re: ERROR: invalid input syntax for integer: "" - more confusion
Сообщение: Re: ERROR: invalid input syntax for integer: ""