Re: Problem with aborting entire transactions on error

От Thomas Kellerer
Тема Re: Problem with aborting entire transactions on error
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Zbigniew, 10.12.2012 04:20:
> Yes, I read about using "savepoints" - but I think we agree,
>it's just cumbersome workaround - and not real solution,

I disagree.

It might be a bit cumbersome, but it *is* a proper solution to the problem - not a workaround.

Thomas

От: Zbigniew
Сообщение: Re: Problem with aborting entire transactions on error
Сообщение: Re: Problem with aborting entire transactions on error