Re: youtube video on pgsql integrity

От Thomas Kellerer
Тема Re: youtube video on pgsql integrity
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Kevin Grittner, 29.11.2012 15:27:
> Ray Stell wrote:
>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PoFIohBSM4
>
> I really don't want to get into bashing another product or starting
> a flame war, but I'm curious -- is everything shown there really
> the behavior of the MySQL database itself?

Yes, it is.

It *is* the default behaviour but you can configure it to behave more sanely though.

Thomas

(But the author of the video does not seem to know Postgres that well either, because he spelled in wrong ;) )

Сообщение: Re: youtube video on pgsql integrity
Сообщение: Re: youtube video on pgsql integrity