Re: How to monitor Parallel pg_restore ?

От raghavendra t
Тема Re: How to monitor Parallel pg_restore ?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Any suggestions ?

On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 4:42 PM, raghavendra t <raagavendra.rao@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi All,

I am using Postgres 8.4. pg_restore -j option. I have dump of the database with -Fc and elected the pg_restore -j option for the faster restoration. When the restoration process is in progress, i want to monitor the threads invoked by pg_restore (suppose if i give -j 4). I have verified in the pg_stat_activity, in which i see only one transaction running that is COPY command.

Even "top" command havent resulted any.

Could please assist me in this.

Regards
Raghavendra

Сообщение: Re: Populate arrays from multiple rows