Re: planet "top posters" section

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: planet "top posters" section
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 7:03 PM, Selena Deckelmann
<selenamarie@gmail.com> wrote:
> The original thinking behind this feature was to provide a simple
> metric for people who are posting to see how they "rank" against
> others, and to give folks a bit of a cheap thrill in getting their
> name and a number at the top of the Planet page.

I'm fine with that, but the current format doesn't let you do that.
The only way you can see how you rank against other posters is to
merge-sort the "not part of any team" list together with the list for
each team.

...Robert

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: planet "top posters" section
Сообщение: Re: planet "top posters" section