Bug in pg_env.bat from one-click installer

От Christian Ullrich
Тема Bug in pg_env.bat from one-click installer
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello all,

the EDB one-click installer has a slightly annoying bug in its
pg_env.bat script:

@SET PATH="C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\9.1\bin";%PATH%

PATH entries should not be quoted. As it is, every time a program is
started from this path, I get a message along the lines of
could not find a "..." to execute

, with the name of the program in place of the "...". Nevertheless,
the program starts fine (interactively), but with the default locale. If
I put the unquoted directory into PATH instead, the message does not
appear, and the messages are translated.

--
Christian