Re: Can't figure out how to use now() in default for tsrange column (PG 9.2)

От Jasen Betts
Тема Re: Can't figure out how to use now() in default for tsrange column (PG 9.2)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 2012-07-17, David Johnston <polobo@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Jul 17, 2012, at 2:32, Rafal Pietrak <rafal@zorro.isa-geek.com> wrote:
>>
>> Is that even possible to implement? (e.g.: "SELECT * FROM log WHERE
>> start_date <> 'XXXX-YY-ZZ' and end_date = 'ZZZZ-AA-BB'" - when both
>> start_date and end_date possibly have 'infinity')
>
> I was unclear.  I intended "<>" to mean "greater than and less than comparisons" as opposed to not equals
comparisons. Equality and inequality are two sides to the same coin.

confusingly in mathematics greater-than and less-than are classed as inequalities

--
⚂⚃ 100% natural

От: Craig Ringer
Сообщение: Re: Odd corruption issue reported on dba.stackexchange.com, need advice
От: Marcin Mańk
Сообщение: Re: Odd corruption issue reported on dba.stackexchange.com, need advice