Re: Simple Upgrade from PostgreSQL version 8.1.11 (With schemas)

От Jasen Betts
Тема Re: Simple Upgrade from PostgreSQL version 8.1.11 (With schemas)
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On 2012-07-10, Chris Preston <chris@thetrafalgartravel.com> wrote:

> Hello all,
> How far can I get to a higher version of PostgreSQL by just entering a
> command line instruction to upgrade without any major effort?

8.1.23

going to 8.2.x or later is going to need more effort, especially if any
of your code relies on any of 8.1's quirks (like comparing integers to
strings) - if you do decide to abandon 8.1.x you may as well make it a
big change and go to 9.1

--
⚂⚃ 100% natural

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: