Re: The need for clustered indexes to boost TPC-V performance

От: Thomas Kellerer
Тема: Re: The need for clustered indexes to boost TPC-V performance
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-performance

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

The need for clustered indexes to boost TPC-V performance  (Reza Taheri, )
 Re: The need for clustered indexes to boost TPC-V performance  (Craig Ringer, )
  Re: The need for clustered indexes to boost TPC-V performance  (Thomas Kellerer, )
   Re: The need for clustered indexes to boost TPC-V performance  (Craig Ringer, )
  Re: The need for clustered indexes to boost TPC-V performance  (Daniel Farina, )
   Re: The need for clustered indexes to boost TPC-V performance  (Reza Taheri, )
 Re: The need for clustered indexes to boost TPC-V performance  (Claudio Freire, )
 Re: The need for clustered indexes to boost TPC-V performance  (Robert Klemme, )
  Re: The need for clustered indexes to boost TPC-V performance  (Reza Taheri, )
   Re: The need for clustered indexes to boost TPC-V performance  (Samuel Gendler, )
    Re: The need for clustered indexes to boost TPC-V performance  (Reza Taheri, )
     Re: The need for clustered indexes to boost TPC-V performance  (Samuel Gendler, )
      Re: The need for clustered indexes to boost TPC-V performance  (Andy Colson, )
       Re: The need for clustered indexes to boost TPC-V performance  (Reza Taheri, )
        Re: The need for clustered indexes to boost TPC-V performance  (Craig Ringer, )
       Re: The need for clustered indexes to boost TPC-V performance  (Craig Ringer, )
      Re: The need for clustered indexes to boost TPC-V performance  (Craig Ringer, )
 Re: The need for clustered indexes to boost TPC-V performance  (Craig Ringer, )
  Re: The need for clustered indexes to boost TPC-V performance  (Reza Taheri, )
 Re: The need for clustered indexes to boost TPC-V performance  (Greg Smith, )
  Re: The need for clustered indexes to boost TPC-V performance  (Reza Taheri, )
   Re: The need for clustered indexes to boost TPC-V performance  (Merlin Moncure, )
    Re: The need for clustered indexes to boost TPC-V performance  (Reza Taheri, )

Craig Ringer, 04.07.2012 07:43:

> I'm not sure what the best option for getting a 9.2 beta build for Windows is.

Download the ZIP from here:

http://www.enterprisedb.com/products-services-training/pgbindownload

Unzip, initdb, pg_ctl start

Regards
Thomas

Сообщение: Re: The need for clustered indexes to boost TPC-V performance
Сообщение: Re: The need for clustered indexes to boost TPC-V performance