Re: OSX Install Instructions

От Joe Block
Тема Re: OSX Install Instructions
Дата
Список pgsql-general
In article
<r01050300-1015-53EADDBA97F111D683070003930DCC6E@[10.0.0.2]>,
 phildobbin@pobox.com (Phil Dobbin) wrote:

> On 15/7/02 at 08:01, vev@michvhf.com (Vince Vielhaber) wrote:
>
> > On Sun, 14 Jul 2002, Robert J. Sanford, Jr. wrote:
> >
> > > O'Reilly Network has an article on downloading and installing
> > > PostgreSQL
> > > from an OSX perspective. Would providing a link on the ports page(s)
> > > be a
> > > useful thing to do?
> > >
> > > http://www.macdevcenter.com/pub/a/mac/2002/06/07/postgresql.html
> >
> > Due to the risk of someone else's page disappearing, I'd rather
> > someone
> > wrote up a how to that we'd be able to keep locally.
>
> There is also Marc Liyanage's excellent binary available from:
>
> <http://www.entropy.ch/software/macosx/postgresql/>
>
> for Mac OS X. It's the one I used and works great, so it should probably
> included in any howto.

fink (http://fink.sourceforge.net) also makes it easy to install
postgresql on OS X - "fink install postgresql" and it downloads,
patches, builds and installs in one go.

jpb

От: "Jeff Lu"
Сообщение: Getting postmaster: StreamConnection: accept: The connection was aborted
От: Paulo Henrique Baptista de Oliveira
Сообщение: Pushing PostgreSQL to the Limit (urgent!)