Re: libpq compression

От Robbie Harwood
Тема Re: libpq compression
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Konstantin Knizhnik <k.knizhnik@postgrespro.ru> writes:

> First of all thank you for attempting to push this patch, because
> there is really seems to be some disagreement which blocks progress of
> this patch. Unfortunately first reviewer (Robbie Harwood) think that
> my approach cause some layering violation and should be done in other
> way. Robbie several times suggested me to look "how the buffering in
> TLS or GSSAPI works" and do it in similar way.  Frankly speaking I do
> not see some principle differences differences.

Hello,

In order to comply with your evident desires, consider this message a
courtesy notice that I will no longer be reviewing this patch or
accepting future code from you.

Thanks,
--Robbie

Вложения

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: Using POPCNT and other advanced bit manipulation instructions
Сообщение: Re: Using POPCNT and other advanced bit manipulation instructions