Re: Current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction block

От Thomas Kellerer
Тема Re: Current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction block
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Leif Biberg Kristensen wrote on 30.12.2011 10:44:
>   Fredag 30. desember 2011 09.43.38 skrev Jan Bakuwel :
>
>> Would be nice to have an option in PostgreSQL something along the lines
>> of:  'abort-transaction-on-constraint-violation = false'....
>
> That option is called MySQL with MyISAM tables.

Not true.

Oracle and others (I believe at least DB2) behave such that you can insert a bunch of rows and if one or more throw a
constraintviolation, the transaction can still be committed persisting those that do not violate the constraint.

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: