Setting Up User Accounts For PostgreSQL ?

От Peter Moscatt
Тема Setting Up User Accounts For PostgreSQL ?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I have recently installed PostgreSQL onto my Linux system.  I installed and
set it up under the account name of 'postgres' where I am able to create
and manage databases.

How do I set another account (namely my normal login 'pmoscatt') so that I
can create and manage databases instead of logging in as 'postgres' ??

Regards
Pete