Re: PostgreSQL under Cygwin...

От Randy Widell
Тема Re: PostgreSQL under Cygwin...
Дата
Список pgsql-general
It gives me

psql: could not connect to server: Connection refused
        Is the server running on host superfly and accepting
        TCP/IP connections on port 5432?

if I use the --host option without using the -i option when starting
postmaster.  However, if I start postmaster with the -i option and use
the --host option on psql, I get the same error message as stated before and
the PostgreSQL service stops.

"Michael Ben-David" <nospam_mikebd@iname.com_mapson> wrote in message
> try adding the -h <hostname> argument to createdb and psql or set the
PGHOST