Re: Glassfish ignoring "ssl" property in connection pool of PostgreSQL

От Nookala Satish Kumar
Тема Re: Glassfish ignoring "ssl" property in connection pool of PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Thanks a lot Krish.

Regards,
Satish.

On Sat, May 1, 2010 at 10:47 AM, Kris Jurka <books@ejurka.com> wrote:

On Sat, 27 Mar 2010, Nookala Satish Kumar wrote:

Glassfish ignoring "ssl" (and sslfactory) property in connection pool of
PostgreSQL. I tried to establish a SSL connection string to PostgreSQL, but
it is not taking. I tried with the normal JDBC URL in a standalone program
and it works. Any ideas?

This has been fixed in CVS.

Kris Jurka

--
|| Satyam Vada, Dharmam Chara ||
|| Matru Devo Bhava, Pitru Devo Bhava ||

Get Firefox. The browser you can trust.
http://www.spreadfirefox.com/?q=affiliates&amp;id=43194&amp;t=1