Re: Where to configure pg_xlog file-size?

От Clemens Eisserer
Тема Re: Where to configure pg_xlog file-size?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello again,

> Well, if you were using 8.4 you could fool with configure's
> --with-wal-segsize option.  Since you're not, look into
> src/include/pg_config_manual.h.  In either case, expect to do a
> full recompile and initdb after changing it.
Good to know - I plan to upgrade to 8.4/9.0 anyway.
I am currently using pre-built binaries but don't want to touch the OS,
so no way arround compiling PG in the long term ;)

> I don't believe any serious effort has been made to quantify that;
> the knob is there but you're on your own to figure out how hard to
> twist it.
Ok, understood :)

Thanks, Clemens

От: "Andrus"
Сообщение: Email address column verification for address list
От: Grzegorz Jaśkiewicz
Сообщение: Re: Email address column verification for address list