Re: Support for 9.1 foreign tables

От Thomas Kellerer
Тема Re: Support for 9.1 foreign tables
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Thomas Kellerer wrote on 07.05.2011 13:40:
> Hi,
>
> I just tried out the 9.1 driver (build 900) and noticed that it does
> not yet return the correct type for foreign tables.
>
> I have created a foreign table using the wrapper for text files
> (using the example here:
> http://www.depesz.com/index.php/2011/03/14/waiting-for-9-1-foreign-data-wrapper/comment-page-1/#comment-33414),
> and when using DatabaseMetaData.getTables() the returned type for
> that table is null. I assume that should contain "foreign table" to
> be inline with psql's display.
>
> The same is true for DatabaseMetaData.getTableTypes()
>
> I just wanted to mention it, to make sure that it's not forgotten ;)

After a quick look into the sources, this seems simple enough.

I have attached a path to implement these two missing things in case this has not yet been tackled.
(I hope the patch is OK, I haven't really done this before)

Regards
Thomas

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Support for 9.1 foreign tables
Сообщение: Re: Support for 9.1 foreign tables