Re: O/T: Class.forName(driver) repeatedly? [Was: JDBC parameter binding not working for PL/PGSQL block JDBC3 Version 9.0-801]

От Lew
Тема Re: O/T: Class.forName(driver) repeatedly? [Was: JDBC parameter binding not working for PL/PGSQL block JDBC3 Version 9.0-801]
Дата
Ответ на Re: O/T: Class.forName(driver) repeatedly? [Was: JDBC parameter binding not working for PL/PGSQL block JDBC3 Version 9.0-801]  (Brady S Edwards <brady.s.edwards@seagate.com>)
Список pgsql-jdbc
Brady S Edwards wrote:
> Your response does have anything to do with the question I was asking.

I had noted that your question was already answered.  This is a discussion
group, not a helpdesk.  I was discussing.  Oh, please, please pardon me.  I
guess I'm not your little slave lackey-boy.

I notice that your response didn't have anything to do with the points I
raised, which were on topic for a JDBC newsgroup.

--
Lew
Honi soit qui mal y pense.

Сообщение: Re: JDBC parameter binding not working for PL/PGSQL block JDBC3 Version 9.0-801
Сообщение: Re: JDBC parameter binding not working for PL/PGSQL block JDBC3 Version 9.0-801