Re: Problem with executeBatch and "A result was returned when none was expected"

От Lew
Тема Re: Problem with executeBatch and "A result was returned when none was expected"
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Please stop top-posting.

Sean Bowman wrote:
> Thanks for the quick response.  I'll switch it around to execute() each
> prepared statement individually, and accumulate the generated ID's [sic].

Why don't you try it batched without the RETURNING clause, and use
'getGeneratedKeys()' as the docs suggest?

--
Lew
Honi soit qui mal y pense.

Сообщение: Re: Problem with executeBatch and "A result was returned when none was expected"
Сообщение: Re: Problem with executeBatch and "A result was returned when none was expected"