Re: [Postgis][javax.sql.DataSource] Failed

От Thomas Kellerer
Тема Re: [Postgis][javax.sql.DataSource] Failed
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Dave Cramer, 17.03.2011 15:24:
> Micka,
>

>> So my question is:
>>
>> How can I manipulate geometry data In my case ?
>>

> AFAIR there is a way to get the underlying connection. You will have
> to get that to cast it.
>
> Dave

See the description here:

http://commons.apache.org/dbcp/configuration.html
(property: accessToUnderlyingConnectionAllowed)

It also contains an example on how to obtain the physical java.sql.Connection

It should be possible to cast that to the PGConnection then.

Сообщение: Re: [Postgis][javax.sql.DataSource] Failed
Сообщение: Re: [Postgis][javax.sql.DataSource] Failed