Re: Need advise for database structure for non linear data.

От Thomas Kellerer
Тема Re: Need advise for database structure for non linear data.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Andre Lopes wrote on 03.01.2011 12:11:

>      array(
> 'name' => 'Don',
> 'age'  => '31'
>           );
>

>      array(
> 'name' => 'Peter',
> 'age'  => '28',
> 'car'  => 'ford',
> 'km'   => '2000'
>           );
>
> In a specific website search I will store only "name" and "age", and
> in other website I will store "name", "age", "car" and "km".
>
> I don't know If I explain weel my problem. My english is not very
> good.

That's exactly what the hstore data type supports:

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/hstore.html

Regards
Thomas

От: Thomas Schmidt
Сообщение: Re: Need advise for database structure for non linear data.
Сообщение: Re: Need advise for database structure for non linear data.