Re: PSQLException: The column name was not found in this ResultSet.

was not found in this ResultSet.was not found in this ResultSet.  (Maciek Sakrejda <msakrejda@truviso.com>)was not found in this ResultSet.  (Florian Weimer <fweimer@bfk.de>)
От Lew
Тема Re: PSQLException: The column name
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Maciek Sakrejda wrote:
> We're getting off topic--perhaps I didn't express myself clearly.
> Getting back to Samuel's original point, if the ResultSet interface
> contract does not require a given implementation to provide thread
> safety for these operations--and it appears that it does not--then

I do not know of any interface that requires its implementations to be thread
safe, anywhere in Java.  The closest I can think of is the JPA
javax.persistence.EntityManagerFactory, all extant implementations of which
are thread-safe, but of course the interface cannot require that.

Can you think of one that does?

--
Lew

Сообщение: Re: PSQLException: The column name was not found in this ResultSet.
Сообщение: Re: PSQLException: The column name was not found in this ResultSet.