Re: Bug in DatabaseMetaData.getColumns() with columns based on domains

От Thomas Kellerer
Тема Re: Bug in DatabaseMetaData.getColumns() with columns based on domains
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Thomas Kellerer wrote on 21.10.2010 14:57:
> Hi,
>
> consider the following table and domain:
>
> CREATE DOMAIN salary_domain AS numeric(12,2) NOT NULL CHECK (value > 0);
> CREATE TABLE employee (id integer not null, salary salary_domain);
>
> DatabaseMetaData.getColumns(null, "public", "employee", "%");
>
> returns "YES" for the column IS_NULLABLE in the ResultSet whereas it should flag that column as not nullable.

OK, I realized that not even psql or pgAdmin will display such a column as "not null"
So it is not a JDBC driver issue (but rather a PostgreSQL "core" issue)

Sorry for the noise
Thomas

Сообщение: Re: Bug in DatabaseMetaData.getColumns() with columns based on domains
Сообщение: Re: Bug in DatabaseMetaData.getColumns() with columns based on domains