Re: Table-design for categories, suggestions needed

От Lew
Тема Re: Table-design for categories, suggestions needed
Дата
Список pgsql-novice

gargoyle60 wrote:
> Something like that,

It would have to be exactly like that or you wouldn't be able to point a
foreign key to it.

> probably with (category_level, category_code).

Then you'll need a two-column foreign key.

--
Lew

Сообщение: Re: Table-design for categories, suggestions needed
Сообщение: Re: Table-design for categories, suggestions needed