Re: Extending postgres objects with attributes

От Davor J.
Тема Re: Extending postgres objects with attributes
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanks Craig.

I still find it a bit awkward that we have to use "priv check function"-s
because we can't define triggers on or reference to system tables. I think
that allowing it would significantly extend Postgres possibilities.

From a quick google it seems that triggers on system tables is allowed in
MySQL.

So, all this just leaves me wondering why this is not possible in Postgres.

Regards,
Davor