tsearch2 & dictionaries - possible problem

От Ivan Voras
Тема tsearch2 & dictionaries - possible problem
Дата
Список pgsql-general
hello,

I think I have a problem with tsearch2 configuration I'm trying to use.
I have created a text search configuration as:

--
CREATE TEXT SEARCH DICTIONARY hr_ispell (
    TEMPLATE = ispell,

CREATE TEXT SEARCH CONFIGURATION public.ts2hr (COPY=pg_catalog.english);

ALTER TEXT SEARCH CONFIGURATION ts2hr
    ALTER MAPPING FOR asciiword, asciihword, hword_asciipart, word,
hword, hword_part
    WITH hr_ispell;

SET default_text_search_config = 'public.ts2hr';
--

and here are some queries:

--
cms=> select to_tsvector('voras vorasom');
 to_tsvector

(1 row)

cms=> SET default_text_search_config = 'simple';
SET
cms=> select to_tsvector('voras vorasom');
      to_tsvector
-----------------------
 'voras':1 'vorasom':2
(1 row)

cms=> SET default_text_search_config = 'ts2hr';
SET
cms=> select to_tsvector('voras vorasom');
 to_tsvector
-------------

(1 row)

cms=> select to_tsvector('kiša kiši');
 to_tsvector
 'kiša':1,2
(1 row)
--

The good news is that the text search configuration is actually used
(the 'kiša kiši') example but apparently on an uncommon word,

Is there something wrong in the configuration? I would definitely not
want unknown words to be ignored.