Re: R: One column to multiple columns based on constraints?

От Davor J.
Тема Re: R: One column to multiple columns based on constraints?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I have limited access to the database. I can not write stored procedures, so it has to be pure SQL.

But yes, PL opens other possibilities.

Davor

Is there any reason it has to be done in one DML statement? Can you write a procedure to this in multiple steps?

BillR