Re: PostgreSQL licence

От Lew
Тема Re: PostgreSQL licence
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thom Brown wrote:
> I guess it's not a major point considering BSD and MIT are so similar,
> but people may become confused when Wikipedia says one thing, and the
> official site says another.

That's on them.  Wikipedia is not, in general, to be taken as an authoritative
source but as an indicative one.  The actual license offered by the actual
copyright holder always trumps.  Anyone who disbelieves the official site in
favor of Wikipedia has a fool as a researcher and a bigger one as a client.

--
Lew